Raising the Roof at the Farm!
Earlier this month the final roofing SIPs were set in place, which was exciting to watch! With the installation of these roof panels the construction crew will now have a weather tight building to work in. This will allow for a number of things to get going, including the installation of the windows, electrical, plumbing, and framing completion.
Farmhouse Construction Details:
- The roofing SIPs have been installed!
- The building is being completely wrapped in Tyvex weatherproofing material.
- The crew has begun dry-walling the rated interior walls (i.e. the Kitchen), so that they can be furred out for electrical work.
- Now that the roof is up the windows are getting installed.
- Rough framing of the first and second floor are complete.
Photos of the construction progress are always available HERE.