Meet #MAPYouth Serge!

Hello everyone, my name is Serge and I am a student at Hutch Tech H.S. I am from Senegal and I have been in the U.S. for about 5 years. My plan for the future is to go to college and to study mechanical engineering. I wrote another blog on why I want to be a mechanical engineer HERE.


I have worked at MAP for 2 summers and 2 school years. I started working because I felt like it was time for me to start learning to make my own money because I couldn't always rely on my parents. On average, I work 6 hours a week during the school year due to school and family responsibilities. The easiest part of the job, also my favorite, is the social media are because I like letting others know my opinion and thoughts about MAP. During the winter my least favorite part is farming. The only reason for that is the weather other than that farming is really fun. I really love working at MAP.

Thank you for checking out The Revolution Will Be Cultivated! To support #MAPYouth for The United Way of Buffalo & Erie County's Spring It On campaign, visit out our fundraiser page here: www.springiton.org/MAP



Comments