Meet MAP Youth Sara !






My name is Sara Hill! I am a senior at City Honors. I've been at map for three maybe two years! My favorite part of working at map is coming together on Mondays and discussing what we did or a lesson that was planned. MAP is important to me because, although my brother introduced me to map, I have been taught about so many things, from college stuff, to like the food system and its design. I’ve totally developed my views and have totally become a better leader than 14 year old me was, starting here. My favorite thing we’ve grown was the spikey cucumber Katie grew on the farm, and Sketch is also one of my favorite parts working here. :D He’s a black cat who lives on the farm, he is so cute!! One of my hobbies I’ve picked up is playing the bass, and I’ve been learning some songs I like. I’m glad I stayed at MAP because I’m surrounded by strong people who are passionate about what they do here, and their own interests. I hope I can be like them in the future. In the future, after highschool, I would like to good to college to be a forest ranger or something related to the environment or sustainability.