Meet Emily!


My name is Emily O'Bryan and I am happy to join the MAP community as their new Americorps VISTA Farmhouse Coordinator! Buffalo is my home and ultimate love. I recently graduated from Hobart and William Smith Colleges in the lovely Finger Lakes region - surrounded by winery grapes galore! There, I focused on Environmental Studies with interest in improving local food systems and re-wilding urban spaces. 🦋

During my time on campus, I organized a Food Recovery Network chapter for my school that collected and donated leftover packaged meals from to-go dining locations. This helped to combat food waste and food insecurity in the Geneva, NY area. I have been passionate about healthy food, animal welfare, and the planet since I was a kid.

I am a vegan, striving minimalist, and a lover of Pilates and dark chocolate. In my free time I enjoy hiking with my boyfriend, laughing with friends and family, reading books, and chilling with my dog Tinkerbell!

I am so grateful to grow here at MAP. 

Sending fantastic vibes your way,

Emily ⚘