Meet Blet Say!

“Ciao bella! Mi chiamo Blet Say Wah. Ho quindici anni e frequento il liceo Hutch Tech. Lavoro a MAP da un mese.”
[Hello beautiful! My name is Blet Say Wah. I am 15 years old and I attend Hutch Tech High School. I work at MAP and have been working there for about a month.]
I am currently a sophomore in high school and is currently in the Engineering Major. I can speak two languages which include Karen and English. In school, I take the Italian language. As a person, I am introverted, creative, and very calm. Anything that has to do with the arts interests me.
“Meaningless! Meaningless!”
    says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!
    Everything is meaningless.”  ---- Ecclesiastes 1:2
My favorite quote is that everything is utterly meaningless. There are a lot of interpretations to that. However, I believe that this verse defines my life quite clearly! Everything is meaningless without a purpose, without a goal, or without knowing what you were here to do. I believe that happiness is something we all long for and also something that we actively try to pursue in our lives. It is possibly one of our main goals in life.
I am a deep thinker and also enjoy controversial topics because it gets my brain working. I love learning about new things that are happening in the real world, such as the food injustice that I learned over the Summer. In my free time, I enjoy playing the guitar, drawing, reading manga, crocheting, and knitting. I view myself as an optimistic person. I have a bright outlook on life and is very enthusiastic to see the future world that will await me.
I have a lot of vegetables that I like. My favorite ones include green beans and cucumber. My favorite fruit is rambutan. My favorite food is Nan gyi thohk, from the Burmese cuisine. However, I mostly enjoy eating more than I enjoy cooking.

Comments