Meet Win!


My name is Win and I am a junior at Buffalo Academy for Visual and Performing Arts. I have been working at MAP for 3 years. When you first meet me, you'd probably think I'm shy. I am very analytical and I love the feeling I get when everything in my life is organized.  I was born in Thailand and I speak English, Burmese, and Karen. In school, my favorite subject is science and I cannot wait to pursue nursing in college. My dream career goal is to be a neonatal nurse practitioner. Doctors and nurses inspire me so much and I have a lot of respect for them. Another person that inspires me is my mom. She came to American with no money at all and not knowing any bit of English and made a life for her family. She always has food on the table for us with a roof over our head for 14 years to this day.
One thing that inspires me is family business. It inspires me because it's tough labor and they don't get noticed for their work. After I get my license, I want to start my own vegetable farm with my family and kids. It will be fun and rewarding for me and my family. Thanks to MAP, I have an idea how to start but still have a lot to learn.

Comments