Meet Thaint!


Hello everyone! My name is Thaint and I am finally a senior at Hutch Tech! I have been working at MAP since my freshman year and it has greatly shaped me into the person that I am today. I want  to pursue a career in business and nutrition and MAP has motivated me in a big way. From freshman year, I became an ambitious hardworking and understanding person. I want to help communities all over the worlds pertaining to health and self care. From growing up, I didn't know the community I was living in had so many issues until I worked at MAP and I became a person that understood more. I also mentally and physically became a healthy person, learning about and eating healthy foods. My favorite veggies are tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, and carrots. The crop I like to plant is garlic since it's so fascinating using the clove itself as a seed. Although I like growing and planting garlic, my favorite activity is counting  inventory on the Mobile Market. I also like setting up the table to get ready for market and sales and that is where my business management pursuit comes from. For the nutrition side, cooking with Bethany got me interested in nutrition and the benefits of eating a nice hearty meal. With the knowledge of business and nutrition, I want to create a career out of it and help the community back.

Comments