Meet Day!


Hi. My name is Day. I am 16 years old. I am a sophomore at McKinley High School. I have been working at MAP since 2018. I found out about MAP from my bestie, Nina. She got to go out of town [with MAP] to do amazing things and talk in front of everyone. I found that interesting. It made me want to come out of my box and be confident talking to people. I want to use the money that I make fat MAP to send to my mom in Thailand. She's struggling while I'm over here, eating good, wearing nice clothes, and have a comfortable bed. I also want her to eat good and sleep in a comfortable bed as I do.

 My career goals after graduating high school are to do cosmetology and own my own business. Three people that inspire me the most is Jaday, Teara, and Leash [from social media]. They inspire me because they are independent and have their own businesses at a young age. They all do cosmetology.

My favorite dish to eat is pho and pa kapow (Thai food).

Comments