Meet Pepper!


Hi! My name is Pepper and I am a senior at City Honors School. I've lived in Buffalo my whole life and I've worked at MAP since the summer of 2016. I continue to enjoy working at because we always have opportunities to learn new things and meet new people. I love the  spring at MAP when we get to work together growing seedlings for the new growing season. I  especially love growing tomato seedlings because at first they seem very fragile but quickly grow larger and stronger than seems possible. As spring turns to summer, there's inevitably a day when we get caught on the farm or garden during a rainstorm. This often leads to us hiding out in the tool shed until the rain passes (or in last summer's case, being rescued by Diane). Working at MAP and going to school at the same time is not often a big challenge because the MAP staff are very accommodating and supportive. In my free time, I like to read books outside, knit blankets, and play violin. After high school, I hope to explore my various interests in college.

Comments