My Buff State Experience


By Win T

What I have done this spring that was meaningful was going to Buffalo State College. I went because I wanted to know more about college - even though I will not be attending this school, it's good to keep your options open. I went there with my sister (Thaint), Ingabire, Gabe, Isabella and Bekah. When we arrived, we were greeted by three college students that were enrolled at Buff State. Damien, who wants to be a vet, Jillian who wants to be an artist and Monica who I don't remember much.

They gave use tips on what to do and what not to do during college. An example is 'do not procrastinate!' I connected with Damien the most because he wants to be a vet and I also want to be a vet. After talking, they took us on a tour around the campus and the different departments they offered.

Towards the end we went to eat lunch at their campuses buffet. I had friend chicken, chicken curry with rice, tater toots and a toasted bagel with cream cheese. Overall, it was super fun and I liked it because It was very educational. Also, it made me think about my future in depth.

Comments