The People's Food Movement


By Dakota P

The thing that was most meaningful to me this spring was The People's Food Movement that happened on April 8th. It was about helping to advocate healthy foods around the community. It was good that a lot of people came and helped support the event. I also really loved all the posters on the wall.

I think that the The People's Food Movement was a good event. For example, the skit that MAP youth created was about bringing healthy salad bars to Buffalo Public Schools.

I think that all of the speakers were very inspirational, and motivational. It's inspirational because it inspires you to help and be a part of the community. It's motivational because it can motivate you to help bring healthy foods to your community. One person I interviewed for the People's Food movement that motivated me was Della Miller because she talked about how important healthy foods are instead of junk food.

Comments