I love sugar!



By Ingabire A

On Tuesday we had a guest speaker to tell us more about sugar. Her name was Kristen and she is a student at the University of Buffalo. She started out by asking us what we had eaten that day that did not contain sugar. Everybody went around saying what they had eaten that didn't have sugar in it. When my time came the first thing I said was: "I love sugar!" Everyone busted out laughing. I didn't answer the question asked, but I was being honest about how I feel about sugar.

When everyone finally finished, Kristen started telling us about sugar - the good effects that it has on people and the bad effects too. We had some difficulties with computers, so we had to gather together and look at the screen of a small laptop for her presentation.

Lastly, I really thought about my diet and am trying to decrease the sugar I eat.

Comments