By Adam P
The meal last week was Middle Eastern food. We made baklava, couscous, salad, lentils and chicken. The meal was fine. I liked it.
- The baklava was made of phyllo dough, walnuts, honey and sugar.
- The couscous dish had tomatoes, onions, and lemon juice.
- The salad had a mix of greens and such.
- The lentils had jalapeños in them.
- The chicken had all sorts of spices like turmeric in it and was served with rice.
I didn’t like the lentils that much because I don’t like the taste of lentils. The Baklava turned out nice which is good.
There was a random fire drill and that was bad. I don’t really know any similarities between film and running the kitchen. Skills in the kitchen involve cooking and cleaning. I guess organization is used in both. Also I listen to music when doing both to help me work. In the kitchen we played music like Lil Boat.