Middle Eastern Meal



By Adam P

The meal last week was Middle Eastern food. We made baklava, couscous, salad, lentils and chicken. The meal was fine. I liked it.

  • The baklava was made of phyllo dough, walnuts, honey and sugar.
  • The couscous dish had tomatoes, onions, and lemon juice.
  • The salad had a mix of greens and such.
  • The lentils had jalapeƱos in them.
  • The chicken had all sorts of spices like turmeric in it and was served with rice.

I didn’t like the lentils that much because I don’t like the taste of lentils. The Baklava turned out nice which is good.

There was a random fire drill and that was bad. I don’t really know any similarities between film and running the kitchen. Skills in the kitchen involve cooking and cleaning. I guess organization is used in both. Also I listen to music when doing both to help me work. In the kitchen we played music like Lil Boat.

Comments