Hey whats up, it's Carisma again. Today was so fun we played a really cool game called Jamba. The idea of jamba is to see how much a person knows or has paid attention. Lina, Edwin and Rodney won in that order. The categories were pretty easy it's just that with the other people playing you have to be quick on your feet. I sad enough to say was not quick enough. I still had fun. I am so excited for thursday to get here. On thursday is the unvailing of our Amazing Chili Starter. The unvailing is at a really fancy hotel on Elmwood. The name of the hotel is Elmwood Village Inn. It is for promoting our chili starter. We already sold five jars of it last thursday. It felt so good to sell our chili starter. I hope we sell more at the unvailing. I can't wait, we are going to have it displayed on a table, and I hope a lot of people will be there. We also have to dress up nice. I think I have a nice dress to wear, if I don't I'll just go and buy one. I'm hoping to look like I am in a movie at one of those cocktail parties. The kind that sophisticated people with a lot of money give. The unvailing is on the thirteenth of this month. I hope to see you there. It is going to be a lot of fun.
In other news, we got another packer. The name of the packer is Coach Tonys. The packer is in Bergen. From what Zoe said they sound like they are real excited about working with us.
I'l tell you more next time. I have to go, so I guess thats all folks, well for now.

Comments