Meet May!


My name is May, I’m a junior at McKinley High School . This is my first school year working at MAP. I was born in Thailand and moved to America in 2007. I speak karen. I love to play sports like soccer, volleyball, tennis. I play for McKinley varsity soccer and also play for club soccer. For volleyball I play for my dad team which we play during the spring and summer time. I played tennis for school. I joined other sports but those are my top 3 favorites. I also love to dance. I started dance when I was younger for a karen dance team. We would always perform at our ceremony. Now I even have my own dance team and we perform at Karen New Year and Karen Wrist Tying Ceremony. I also love to cook, my favorite dish is coconut noodle soup. This is a Thai dish which my mom makes for me all the time. I love to be out going, I want to experience as much as I can. One thing in life I want to try is bungee jumping.

Comments