Meet Kay!

My name is Kay Reh my nickname is boe Reh. I’m from Thailand and a village called Karenni camp. My house was very big and we have backyard which we grow tons of variety of foods and fruits we also grow pigs. Back in my country I love watching cars and plane go by as we only see them like 1 or 2 time a week or 2. I speak Karenni and I go to Karenni camp school in Elementary school for 2 yrs until we move here into the U.S.A. We live in New Jersey for 4years and spent our childhood growing up and going to school like any other kids in about 4grade my parent tell us we are moving to New York Buffalo and I was Kinda surprise and shock and little sad cause I live New Jersey and I don’t even know anyone in buffalo yet. When we got here the place was kinda quite. We live with our cousin for few weeks after that we found house to rent. For another 4 year all I do is go to school and come home sometime go shop with my parent. I don’t go outside much and don’t really have any friends until I reach high school. At 9th grade at Burgurd High school I meet some few friends and spent a normal life. We hang out after school but we really didn’t spent much time outside of school since we live so far away from each other. I also change school since I always come late to school and school was far. During summer I was offer a Job from urban league and that how I got to work at Map. I love working at Map it was a gate way for me into the future and also give me the experience to test out my skill.Thank you Map!!

I was also offer a Job during School year and I was very happy cause I love working there and I hope to learn many things throughout the years.

Comments