Alize Reflects After a Day of Self Care

Alize Reflects After a Day of Self Care
By Alize Q


Today, I felt like a new person with a new attitude, I used to look at myself and frown. I used to think that what people thought of me mattered. Today I peeled back my skin and realized that I am beautiful, that I shouldn’t let what people say bother or confuse me. I even found new words to say when I feel burnt out. I brushed aside all the negative words or things I say when I’m sad, like: I’m overwhelmed, insecure, I can’t breathe - and replaced them with positive words like: I’m beautiful, powerful, and full of life.


Self care plan:
  1. Be myself
  2. Say positive things about myself
  3. Change my mindset when I’m angry or sad

What I will do if I reach burnout:

  1. Listen to Shawn Mendes “In my Blood”
  2. Listen to BTS
  3. Confide in my friends

Comments