Checking in with Maire!


By Maire E

I have just graduated from Leonardo Da Vinci high school. Three major parts of my identity are my friends, family and my passions. These are important to me because they have made me the person I am today. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my friends, family, riding my bike and sleeping. I don’t have a lot of free time because I have two jobs.  My favorite food is sushi because it’s just really good. The best part so far about working at MAP would have to be all the opportunities to do things such as the Climate March in Washington DC and all the people I’ve met. My plans for the rest of the summer are to work, go to concerts and go camping. Then, once fall comes I’m going to college and SUNY ESF and will be majoring in conservation biology.

Comments