Meet a farmer! Eh Soe



Hello, my name is Eh Soe. I am 17 years old. I have been farming for 1 year.

Sustainable farming practices are important to me because I learned how to grow my own food.

My favorite part about being a farmer is eating what I have grown.


My superhero is my mother.

My favorite song to listen to on the farm is English rap songs.

When I'm not farming, I like to play video games.

My favorite things to grow are any herbs. My favorite things to eat is watermelon.

If I could change one this about the food system it would be selling fresh produce in every food store.

If I could tell the world one thing about what being a farmer is like: it is fun to grow crops and know where your food comes from.



Climate change is affecting my garden during the winter season the snow is unpredictable.

One this I'm doing to protect the environment in our garden is crop rotation.

I think we need more young people involved in farming because we can educate them and how it is important to grow your own foods.

One thing I'm doing to create healthy soil in my garden is using leaves to create compost.

The most difficult thing about sustainable farming is not having enough people and places.

Comments