Another Wegman's?



Hello again blogger! It's me Natasha and I'm blogging about our Grand new Wegmans that G.G.W is selling at. Jordan and I were at the Wegmans on Losson rd. in cheektawaga, Saturday morning doing a Demo with Zoe. She had made the BEST stuff peppers I've ever tasted! I'm NOT the only one who thought so neither. We were getting comments like, "This is AMAZING" and "Do you have the recipe?". I love the fact that people love our product so much that we are in 7 Wegmans! Another great point from Saturday was that even the Kids liked the stuffed peppers (which had our Amazing Chili Starter in it). Even some of the employee's were excited to taste the peppers. Saturday was a lot of fun!

P.S: The Recipe for Zoe's Rocking Stuffed pepper recipe is on our web-site: WWW.mass-ave.org
Tell me how you like it!

Comments