my personal challage


Hey its Jordan and I'm here today reporting about what we can do to help make a healthier world. Growing Greeners are taking on challenges to help support our bodies and mother earth by taking action in our every day lives. I'd like to talk about how my personal food system challenge has been going over the past week. WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW things have been hard...Now I love pop....I am so thirsty for my quenching Ginger Ale.I have been on my personal quest to help support a healthier me and better food system as part of the Food Inc. action challenge.I have been successful for a whole week.I have had some tempting experiences at school and at the dinner table but have pushed threw for myself, resisting the sparkling beverage and doing a little something to take a stand against High Fructose Corn Syrup for the food system.I've grown attached to helping not only myself but the nation and doing small things in my day to day life, as much as i can.But yes i will continue my quest in the battle to boycott non-local products and HFCS products.I say this with pride i will take all the steps necessary to follow out with my plans. If you feel like you'd like to take a step and challenge yourself, support organizations like MAP or go to this website for some tips (http://www.foodincmovie.com/get-involved.php) You can make a difference
Thank you Peace
Jordan

Comments