Hey what's up you fellow bloggers. It's me Carisma. As you probably know we recently just lost one of our youth coordinators. Right now we are in the process of finding a replacement for the peer education group. Although we know there is no one who can actually take the place of Jason. We just had some interviews with some prospects this week. I did not go to all of the interviews, but I will tell you about the one I did go to. The one I did go to was fun. We interviewed Jessie. He did some activities with us and then we got to ask him some questions. One of the activities he did with us was working together to form a picture. The way the activity worked was, one person would pose doing something and then more people would come and add to the picture, pretty soon it was a mass of people all standing around like a sculpture. Next someone would say freeze and then people would try to analyze what was going on in the picture. One picture we created someone was being attacked by a group of people. I of course was one of the people trying to help the person that was being attacked. The activity was to help people understand the power body language has.
After the activities we asked him some really challenging questions, and yes even us kids got to ask some questions. In my opinion he answered all of the questions to the best of his ability, and that is enough for me. I like Jessie, and I think he would make a nice addition to the growing green family. He will never be a Jason, but now we can say we have our own Jessie.

Comments