Hey what's up guys. It's Carisma again. How have you all been since my last post? We all have been fine here at Growing Green. In fact we just went to a party last night. We went to the Buy Buffalo Bash . It wasn't exactly a party, but it was fun. there is music, food and drinks. The food was donated by all of the vendors who are part of the Buffalo First Organization. Ryan Johnnie donated a bunch of local made sodas. They even came in old fashioned bottles. The great thing about the Buy Buffalo Bash is it starts off Buy Buffalo Week, which is a week dedicated to getting people to buy locally in Buffalo, the Buy Buffalo Bash kicks everything off with a bang. Once a year people get together and plan this event. This year I got to be on channel four news too. The food was great. I only got to try some of it, but from what I tried it was delicious. I most liked the chicken wings and the chili. I really enjoyed myself and can't wait for next year. Next year I hope it will be as fun as it was this year, I also hope whoever brought the chicken wings and the pop come back.
well this is Carisma saying,
TTFN


Comments